If Really Cool Dinosaurs are What You Want then PAPO is Where You Go!
PAPO Dinosaur Toys are Cool Dinosaurs.
Ever on the lookout for Cool Dinosaurs I was wandering through a local toy shop during the early Fall of 2006. The leaves were falling, the air crisp, and on the shelf, looking down at me with little eyes bright and shining was the finest Dinosaur Toy model I had ever seen.
The Papo Velociraptor, clearly hungry, could not take its eyes off me, nor I him. There were two, plus two equally beautiful Tyrannosaurus right there next to them. Price was no object here!
Based upon the Jurassic Park movie dinosaurs this French based company had produced two of the absolutely most startlingly gorgeous theropods I had seen in fifty plus years of collecting. Truly Cool Dinosaurs!
In addition, their little lower jaws dropped, just like mine. The hinged jaw adds an "action figure" aspect and added realism to these great dinosaur figures.
Back in mid-October I had a very interesting experience with the Papo Parasaurolophus. Here is the relevant blog entry.
Instant Collectibles. Great Toys.
Don't Want to Party with Papo? Go Here for More Cool Dinosaurs...
Over the last few years (there really only have been a few since 2005) PAPO has been adding several new cool Dinosaurs to their plastic paleontology on a regular basis.
Here's the List of Dinosaur Toys from PAPO:
With special thanks to Hotaling Imports (Opens new window) for their generosity in helping with this page.
The Allosaurus (2008) A Great Toy!
Despite their French pedigree these dinosaur toys are all made in China.
Since discovering the Papo T-Rex and Velociraptor the company has come out with two more jaw-droppers. The Spinosaurus (also based on the JP movies, as are all their dinosaur figures except for) and the Allosaurus!! This PAPO Allosaur is the coolest dinosaur toy, ever, in my opinion. It is just beautifully done. I'll shut up now....
"Jaw-Dropping" Papo Carnivores
PAPO makes Cool Dinosaurs!
If You Get Only One Toy Dinosaur in Your Life Get the Papo Allosaurus!
We here at The Dinosaur Toys Collectors Guide have only one purpose in being here at all. Providing you, our readers, with the best, most informative and entertaining information about Dinosaur toys both past and present.
In order to best achieve that goal. In addition to providing pages on individual figures, advice and suggestions on obtaining the Dinosaur toys and pricing, availability and age and personality appropriateness information.... We have instituted our:
1) The (easily subscribed to, FREE) Daily "Dino-Blog" where you are regularly updated as each new page is created and kept up-to-date on Dinosaur toys news and the happenings in "Dino-town."
2) Our Contact-osaur-Us form which you can use to send us comments and tell us what you need and want to see. After all, this site is for your information.
3) Social Networking links (way bottom) so you can share this page, and our site, with your friends. Thank you.
4) Our mighty and inimitable Search-osaurus Center. (Click link or Below.) You can use the search bars to either search the site for all things Dinosaur (toys) or search the entire web for all things anything at All-a-saurus.
5) As you have been perusing this site you may be wondering, "Can I do that?" Well, if having your own website has been your dream you can make that dream come true, here.
6) Our always open Donate-O-saurus Center (opens new window) where you can make a donation and keep us in business, such as it is. We thank you for anything you can give.
You can use this site-search box to find everything you need about Dinosaur toys collecting. Can't remember everywhere we mentioned, say, Velociraptors or Diplodocuses? Just put in your search term and you'll get a listing of everyplace on our site where you can find what you are particularly interested in.
Please note that your search results page will have ads ABOVE and BELOW the actual search results. Those are not from the site, but should be of interest, since Google targets the ads to your particular search.