The Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex Has a Rounded, Softened Appearance
The Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex is a very interesting take on this staple of the Dinosaur toy family. Where other manufacturers have tended to produce him with sharp lines Bullyland has gone to a softer, more "rounded off" interpretation, while retaining extreme detail.
Is this a "kinder and gentler" Tyrannosaurus Rex? We'll soon find out.
Weighing in at eight and one-eighth ounces (8.125 oz) and measuring thirteen and one-quarter inches (13.25") from snout to tail tip this very well balanced example of a toy T-Rex easily stands on his own two feet, in bipedal fashion just like he should. The Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex is made out of soft rubber so no matter how ferocious he acts, he cant' really injure you while he is quite rugged when it comes to what you may choose to do to him. He's tough, not rough.
Actually made in Germany (not China) these are individually hand-painted and so each is an individual. Additionally there seems to be two series as I have Tyrannosaurs with a "1" and others with a "2" imprinted on their bellies. Otherwise they are exactly alike except for the "paint jobs."
These come, new, with a tag that includes the Dinosaur's name and pertinent information about the Dinosaur.
I don't think so....
There are other Dinosaurs the Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex lords it over in Bully-land that you might be interested in.
Like most "diners" when the Bullyland T-rex goes out to eat he starts with a salad...
Then they start looking for an entree...
Stalking silently through the jungle the mighty Tyrannosaur seeks its prey....
The heavily armored Ankylosaur makes for very tough eating. And he puts an exclamation point on that with his dangerous club-tipped tail.
Hey!! You can break a leg with that thing....
Triceratops are more pointed in their desire not to be eaten.
and a herd can protect its tasty young.
But others are more vulnerable and when surprised
suffer the consequences
and sadly show what can happen when you go unarmed among predators.
The Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex, as it turns out, is neither kinder nor gentler than any other, and perhaps with its gentle looks, is even more dangerous than other Tyannosaurus Dinosaur toys.
This fine Dinosaur toy is very well made and sells for approximately $20.00, retail.
By now you may have figured out that I really like the great bipedal carnivores that ravaged pre-history. This is one of the best Tyrannosaurus Rex currently in production.
If your interest is more in line with the Tyrannosaurus Rex's menu such as the Ankylosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Iguanodon and Triceratops you can find them on this site. For an overview of Dinosaur toys and collecting check out the "Dinosaur Toys Collectors Guide" Home Page
We here at The Dinosaur Toys Collectors Guide have only one purpose in being here at all. Providing you, our readers, with the best, most informative and entertaining information about Dinosaur toys both past and present.
In order to best achieve that goal, in addition to providing pages on individual figures, advice and suggestions on obtaining the Dinosaur toys and pricing, availability and age and personality appropriateness information.... We have instituted our:
1) The (easily subscribed to, FREE) Daily "Dino-Blog" where you are regularly updated as each new page is created and kept up-to-date on Dinosaur toys news and the happenings in "Dino-town."
2) Our Contact-osaur-Us form which you can use to send us comments and tell us what you need and want to see. After all, this site is for your information.
3) Social Networking links (way bottom, upper left) so you can share this page, and our site, with your friends. Thank you.
4) Our mighty and inimitable Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex Search-osaurus Center. (Click link or Below.) You can use the search bars to either search the site for all things Dinosaur (toys) or search the entire web for all things anything at All-a-saurus.
5) As you have been perusing this site you may be wondering, "Can I do that?" Well, if having your own website has been your dream you can make that dream come true, here.
6) Our always open Donate-O-saurus Center (opens new window) where you can make a donation and keep us in business, such as it is. We thank you for anything you can give.
You can use this site-search box to find everything you need about Dinosaur toys collecting. Can't remember everywhere we mentioned, say, Velociraptors or even Bullyland Tyrannosaurus Rex? Just put in your search term and you'll get a listing of everyplace on our site where you can find what you are particularly interested in.
Please note that your search results page will have ads ABOVE and BELOW the actual search results. Those are not from the site, but should be of interest, since Google targets the ads to your particular search.